Lowongan Kerja Bank Mandiri Juli 2014

Bank Mandiri (Persero) PT Bank Mandiri (Persero) Bank Mandiri (listed in Indonesia Stock Exchange with code BMRI) is the Indonesia's largest public banks. The Bank is majority owned by the Government of Indonesia. At the time, the Government of Indonesia owned 60% shares in this bank, while the remaining 40% shares was owned by public. Bank Mandiri is based in Jakarta and supported by 2,061 office networks spread in all over Indonesia. To supports its business activities, the Bank has 6 business pillars of subsidiaries, namely PT Bank Syariah Mandiri, PT Bank Sinar Harapan, PT Mandiri Manajemen Investasi, PT Mandiri Securities, PT Mandiri Tunas Finance, PT Mandiri AXA General Insurance, and PT AXA Mandiri Financial Services. For the first quarter 2014, Bank Mandiri achieved positive financial performance, where total loan went up by 20.1% to Rp470.4 trillion from Rp391.6 trillion in the first quarter 2013.

PT Bank Mandiri (Persero) is looking for extraordinarily talented individuals to join as positions below:

Supporting Team - Corporate Banking Group

  1. Minimum education of Bachelor Degree (S1) from an accredited university (Preferably majoring in Engineering and Computer).
  2. Minimum GPA of 2.75.
  3. Maximum age of 24 years old (for fresh graduates candidates) and 26 years old (for candidates with minimum 2 years experience).
  4. Single/not married.
  5. Do not have the nuclear family (parents, brother, sister) who worked at Bank Mandiri.
  6. Good looking.
  7. Familiar with computer min. Microsoft Office programs

PT Bank Mandiri (Persero) Tbk