Lowongan Kerja Tugu Pratama Indonesia Juli 2014

PT Tugu Pratama Indonesia TPI or Asuransi Tugu is a member of national oil company PT Pertamina (Persero) and has been existed as a reputable general insurance company in Indonesia. Started to establish since 1981, Asuransi Tugu having business focus in the field of loss insurance services related to oil & gas industry as well as marine hull. Asuransi Tugu is registered at Jakarta and its business office consist 5 branches/representatives, located at Surabaya, Balikpapan, Bandung, Medan and Semarang. In this year, Asuransi Tugu will open new branch in Palembang and Makassar. As of December 2013, PT Pertamina (Persero) owned 65% shares in Asuransi Tugu, while the remaining 35% was owned by PT Sakti Laksana Prima (17.6%), Siti Taskiyah (12.15%), and Mohamad Satya Permadi (5.25%). Asuransi Tugu booked Rp 349 billion in total net profit in 2013, representing a growth of 78% from Rp 196.3 trillion in 2012.

PT Tugu Pratama Indonesia are looking for extraordinarily talented candidates for position:

Legal Staff - (LGS - Jkt)


  1. Male/Female, maximum age of 30 years old before 1 July 2014.
  2. Minimum education of Undergraduate degree (S1) in Law from reputable university.
  3. Minimum GPA of 3.00.
  4. At least 3 years of experience in similar position, preferable in handling GCG.
  5. Have a good knowledge in general insurance business industry.
  6. English literacy, spoken and written.
  7. Have excellent health.
  8. Excellent as a team worker, and in partnership with other organizations.
  9. Fast-learner, strong analytical thinking, and good interpersonal skill.
  10. Familiar with Microsoft Office and Internet applications. 

Please send your application, resume and recent photograph before 10 July 2014 to:

PT Tugu Pratama Indonesia
Email : hrdrecruitment@tugu.com
Please mention the position code LGS - JKT on the email subject