Lowongan Kerja HM Sampoerna November 2014

PT HM Sampoerna Tbk PT Hanjaya Mandala Sampoerna or widely known as Sampoerna (IDX code : HMSP) is one of the largest cigarette producers in Indonesia. The Company is a local units of  multinational tobacco company Philip Morris International Inc. At present, HM Sampoerna is owned majorly by Philip Morris International Inc through its subsidiary PT Phillip Morris Indonesia with 97.95% shares and the rest is owned by the public with 2.05% shares. HM Sampoerna is based in Jakarta and now has 9 cigarette production lines, including 2 machine-made production lines, and 7 handrolled kretek production lines. The Company also supported by 38 third-party operators (TPO) and 105 sales offices in all over Indonesia. According to HM Sampoerna's latest financial statement submitted to the Indonesia Stock Exchange (IDX), HM Sampoerna booked total net revenues of Rp 59.60 trillion in the first 9 months of the year, which was an 8.98% increase from Rp 54.69 trillion in the first 9 months of 2013.

Lowongan November HM Sampoerna - Jawa Timur are now seeking to recruit high caliber and dynamic individuals for the following challenging position as  :

EHS Engineer (ID : 02370)
Jawa Timur

  • College or University degree in Science/Engineering. Major in EHS (Safety Engineering, Industrial Hygiene, Environment Engineering) subjects is preferred
  • English proficiency
  • Minimum 5 years of experience in EHS or/and related fields
  • Good analytical thinking
  • PC Skills: Microsoft office, Word, Excel, Power point
  • Others: ISO 14001 and OHSAS 18001 implementation and audit
HM Sampoerna
PT HM Sampoerna Tbk