Lowongan Kerja Unilever Indonesia November 2014

PT Unilever Indonesia Tbk is one of the largest public-listed fast moving consumer goods (FMCG) companies in Indonesia. The Company is a local unit of Anglo-Dutch consumers good giant Unilever NV Netherlands. At the end of December 2013, Unilever Indonesia is owned majorly by Unilever NV through Unilever Indonesia Holding BV with 85% shares and the rest is owned by the general public with 15% shares. Unilever Indonesia having over 80 years of operating history in Indonesia, Unilever Indonesia is already established since 5 December 1933. Unilever Indonesia now has 8 production lines, 10 depot warehouses, 30 area sales offices and directly employs nearly 6,719 employees

Lowongan November Unilever Indonesia - Solo, Surabaya is looking for talented people and the best candidates to join as positions below:

Assistant Area Sales Manager (AASM)

  • Education background in Bachelor Degree (S1) all education majors (open for those who will graduate in November / December)
  • Minimum cumulative GPA of 2.80 on a 4.0 grade scale.
  • Maximum age of 28 years old.
  • Involved actively in student organization.
  • Dynamic, enjoy working field, communicative and good health.
  • Willing to be placed throughout Indonesia.
Unilever Indonesia
If you believe you have the necessary skills to succeed in this position, please register and submit your application to following locations:

PT Unilever Indonesia Tbk
  1. Solo : please register and fill online application form here and then submit your hard copy application to CDC UNS - Gedung Biro Administrasi Kemahasiswaan UNS Lt 2, Jl Ir Sutami No 36A, Kentingan, Jebres, Surakarta.
  2. Surabaya : Please send your updated CV to Bagian PPKK Universitas Airlangga - Auditorium (Airlangga Convention Center) Kampus C Universitas Airlangga, Jl Mulyorejo Surabaya
Closed Date : 12 November 2014