Lowongan Kerja Unilever Indonesia Agustus 2014

Unilever Indonesia PT Unilever Indonesia Tbk Unilever Indonesia is a major public listed consumer goods manufacturing company (FMCG) in Indonesia whose shares are traded in Indonesia Stock Exchenger since 1982 under the code UNVR. PT Unilever Indonesia Tbk is a subsidiary company of Anglo-Dutch consumer goods giant Unilever NV/PLC. As at the end of 2013, Unilever NV/PLC through Unilever Indonesia Holding B.V owned 85% shares in this Company, while the remaining 15% was owned by public. In Indonesia,  Unilever has strong history for more than 80 years of experience (established since 1933) in providing consumer goods products, including personal care, home care, and food and drink.

PT Unilever Indonesia Tbk are currently taking applicants for the following position:

Asst Procurement Manager P&B SEAA (Job Number: 14000G11)

  1. Minimum education of Bachelor degree (S1) from reputable university with strong academic records, preferably majoring in Engineering and Accounting.
  2. At least 3 years experience in the field of procurement area or supply chain management.
  3. Demonstrated good command in English, both verbal and written.

PT Unilever Indonesia Tbk
Expired : 03 August 2014